woo /wu/ v.
- To try to make (someone) love you.
- To try to attract (someone, such as a customer, voter, worker, etc.); to seek to persuade (a person, group, etc.) to buy something from you, vote for you, work for you, etc.
Good copywriting is like a romantic love letter, written to attract the object of your affection: your prospects and customers. They want to be wooed. They're being bombarded by proposals from all types of marketers, and before they commit to you they are asking:
"What's in it for me?"
Your copy and content needs to grab their attention and convince them that the products and services you offer are a better value than your competition. But that's not all. You need to get them engaged so they respond to your offers.
I'm the writer who will help you achieve that goal.
Hire me for your next copywriting project and you’ll get:
- A writer with a proven track record in wooing prospects and customers for dozens of organizations from Fortune 500 insurance companies to software developers.
- Copy and content that entices people to request a quote, place an order, register for membership or take the action you need to help achieve your marketing goals.
- A seasoned partner who delivers polished copy on deadline. I can work directly with art directors, marketing managers and other members of your staff or agency to help the project go seamlessly and easy for you.
Hire me if you need to:
- Improve response
- Beat your control
- Freshen up existing creative
- Develop a creative strategy
- Improve your Web content and SEO copy
- Help an overwhelmed creative team
I charge per project so you get a firm and competitive quote without surprises. We'll first discuss your project parameters, objectives, deadlines and expectations of the finished project. I'll then provide a written estimate of how much my services will cost. Once you've accepted my proposal that's what you'll pay.
Sometimes the parameters of a project change after a proposal is accepted. For example, you may need additional copy or that nice cushy deadline suddenly becomes a rush. That's okay, I'm more than happy to accommodate your needs. If I feel additional charges are required because of the changes, I'll notify you right away so we can negotiate a new price or look at other options.
Get started today!
Contact me now to see how I can woo more business your way.